who has a wii gaming system

GoldenMotor.com

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
when I frist got my wii gaming system I thought it would be a peace of crap lol but I was wrong. I bought rock band 2 and it changed everything that I thought about the system. now the reson im talking about this is becasue I wanted to know how many people have and like their wii system or if you dont have the wii system and have played one some where did you enjoy it.
now also another reson i wanted to talk about this is that i wanted to see some people would perfer another gaming system over the wii so that the infomation on this forum could help me decied what kind of system to get after my wii system brakes..wee.

marts1

Sep 18, 2009
Oshawa Ont CA
I have had the 3 major game consoles. I sold playstation and gave the Wii away as a gift to a niece. I will keep the Xbox. This is a very much to each his own thing.

TheMotheMan

Jun 14, 2009
Southern Minnesota
I love our Wii, of course the last console I played on was the original NES. I never really got into game consoles, was more of a computer gamer. I am hooked into WoW and Counter Strike Source. The games for Wii are a little expensive I think for what they are. Fun nonetheless.

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
I love our Wii, of course the last console I played on was the original NES. I never really got into game consoles, was more of a computer gamer. I am hooked into WoW and Counter Strike Source. The games for Wii are a little expensive I think for what they are. Fun nonetheless.
thanks for the reply
.wee.

marts1

Sep 18, 2009
Oshawa Ont CA
My favourite games of which thier are only a small number are on the pc...farcry..battlefield2..golf..the odd good racing game like some codemasters line. Too expensive to upgrade to play some of the newer ones.

matt167

May 20, 2009
usa
I'v thought about getting a WII, but can't justify it, still to expensive for what it is I think, and I think all of them are too expensive now. and with most games for Xbox and PS3 ported to PC now, owning ither 1 of them makes no sense if you have a fast enough computer with a good enough graphics card.. wired Xbox 360 controller will work with PC, XP needs the Xinput drivers, but Vista and 7 don't..

If I had to choose between PS3 and Xbox 360, I would choose PS3, because it's more refined and wasn't rushed like the 360, altho the 360 controller is much better than the playstation controllers

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
I'v thought about getting a WII, but can't justify it, still to expensive for what it is I think, and I think all of them are too expensive now. and with most games for Xbox and PS3 ported to PC now, owning ither 1 of them makes no sense if you have a fast enough computer with a good enough graphics card.. wired Xbox 360 controller will work with PC, XP needs the Xinput drivers, but Vista and 7 don't..

If I had to choose between PS3 and Xbox 360, I would choose PS3, because it's more refined and wasn't rushed like the 360, altho the 360 controller is much better than the playstation controllers
yeah i would have to agree on that one and i would wrather use my laptop lol because your most likely to find a game you will injoy for a while
.flg.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
The only game I play is Flight simulator on my PC, in fact I might do that right now so put your helmets on you never know where I will be flying lol.

I would like to do some online racing but my PC sucks. I here it is a blast and you can even get sponsors.

matt167

May 20, 2009
usa
I play Microsoft flight simulator 2002 every once in a while. theres tons of diffrent planes on the web and flight sim 2004 planes work also.. I gave my flight stick to my brother, and have yet to get a new 1 tho..

Racing online is fun, but you have to obtain at least 100 FPS if your lag time is over 100ms, so with today's games, need a pretty good computer with a good graphics card. I use a Palit Nvidia GTS 250 1gb, which was $125 a couple weeks ago when I bought it

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
I think the Wii is a good deal, although I am not a "gamer" by any stretch. I think the interactive aspect of the Wii makes it unique. The games are also varied for children to adults. The potential fitness aspect of it is also very cool. The wife does her Wii Fit and I am out on my MB. Life doesn't get any better than that.

marts1

Sep 18, 2009
Oshawa Ont CA
I do have the microsoft flight games also. When pcs get powerful enuf to get the graphics where I like them to be, those sims would hold my interest. The wii could not hold my interest for the same reason.

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
The only game I play is Flight simulator on my PC, in fact I might do that right now so put your helmets on you never know where I will be flying lol.

I would like to do some online racing but my PC sucks. I here it is a blast and you can even get sponsors.
I would play that if i still had it and my pc worked lol ive been having to use my dads laptop so i could go on the this website or any others but im going to fix my laptop soon that is i can the time to
.shft.

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
I play Microsoft flight simulator 2002 every once in a while. theres tons of diffrent planes on the web and flight sim 2004 planes work also.. I gave my flight stick to my brother, and have yet to get a new 1 tho..

Racing online is fun, but you have to obtain at least 100 FPS if your lag time is over 100ms, so with today's games, need a pretty good computer with a good graphics card. I use a Palit Nvidia GTS 250 1gb, which was $125 a couple weeks ago when I bought it
I had flight sim 2004 and played it for a while then told myself to stop playing video games and get out side and find a new hobbie and I did now I work on my motor kit on my bicycle and try make it better so that when I ride I enjoy it
.shft.

marts1

Sep 18, 2009
Oshawa Ont CA
Yes I agree many spend too much time playing games however including myself, I know many who play vid games that do not interfere with other more important activities, like this one.:)

Last edited:

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
yeah and i have had problems with when i start to play i get into what i call gamer mode lol. and when i try to stop its kind of hard so i called it quits on most of video games so i am getting better at it but i wounder if other people have the same problem?.flg.