What's with the other forum?

GoldenMotor.com

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
I just said I liked a product and I get called a spammer. I've never been treated that poorly in this forum. I'm not going back because they obviously not as open to other ideas as you all are here.
I reported the guy.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
I am banned at the other place also.

All I did was tell someone, honestly, what I thought of tax collectors.

After all, it's an American tradition.

Best
rc

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Getting banned from there seems a worthy goal :) And I dont wanna be left out. Lets see how long it takes me. Course gotta regester first. That'l take some time. GENTELMEN! START YOUR ENGINES!

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
Just say you like the bumble bee bolt on and they will accuse you of working for them because nobody in their right mind could like something different.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Well I did it. But the linkly hasnt shown up in my inbox to complete the deed. Gosh, Cant wait to tell em all how great the Bee is... laff Whats a Bee?

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Getting banned from there seems a worthy goal :) And I dont wanna be left out. Lets see how long it takes me. Course gotta regester first. That'l take some time. GENTELMEN! START YOUR ENGINES!
No, no!
It's a good enough place, also with plenty of very helpful folks.
Not good to head out with the intention of causing a fracas...
There's quite enough trouble to get into without making an effort.
A few trips down main street during busy traffic is about all the excitement I need for a day!
rc

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
!!! BUT DAD EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOO'N IT !!! Not causin a farcus. I guess I can behave myself. But if I DO manage to get myself banned for sumpthing stupid over there I'll be sure to post up.

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
I know it's not nice to make trouble but it really disturbed me to be instantly be accused of being a spammer just because when someone asked for an opinion on something I gave it. I even invited the guy who said I was a spammer to check out my posts here. I am a senior member with plenty of real posts about other subjects other than the kit I have. I even went as far as saying if I had more money I'd get a GEBE instead and that the bee looks awkward and china girls look a lot better.
I'll pray for him because I doubt someone as bitter as that has a whole lot of people on his side.

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
This is the reply I got
We have had some notorious bumblebee spammers on the site in the past year. Everybody is sick of all the fake conversations they have on the forum. Most of your other posts on the other site are pushing bumblebee kits. I have reason to believe your the owner of the company
I'm not
I did the only thing I could do. I called the sponsors and asked that they pull their sponsorship

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
New reply
Ok so you may have got caught up with posting on the same thread as Easygo who appears to be a spammer. I understand that there are real people out there with bumblebee kits, it's just that pretty much all of them on the forum have been fake in the past. I am a very reasonable person and so I will let you have your account back.
I guess it's resolved.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I think they must be monitoring this thread. I still hav'nt got my conformation email from them letting me join... :) I must be too dangerous to let in... OR I have an odor... I think its the odor...