What do you do when your'e not riding?

GoldenMotor.com

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
I thought it would be interesting to know just how diverse this group is. I am retired from Bellsouth telephone company. Since then I have worked as a truckdriver and electrician. On ss now.
Elmo

TheOtherStyle

Mar 27, 2009
SE WI
I am a self employed genius visionary.
Ditto. Actually I've been unemployed for over a year and a half so pretty much all I do is work on my friends' cars, work on my friends' computers, hang out at my friends' houses, tinker on my toys and projects, and sit on teh interwebz all day.

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Pablo
Know where you are coming from. I used to own a glass shop, automotive & commercial, with ten employes. keep yer chin up, better days are ahead or so they tell me.
Elmo

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
In order: cook, ditch digger, mover/trucker, transit bus driver, helpdesk tech, network admin, truck driver, cab driver and currently unemployed. I would like to go to school to be a chef.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Usually working my real job, working SBP, working Amsoil....I think my brain melted in about August or so. I'm fracking fried.

I decided to take up a hobby in my free time, here's a couple fuzzy shots of my project.

http://pws.cablespeed.com/~pablomail//P1010095.JPG

http://pws.cablespeed.com/~pablomail//P1010093.JPG
Pablo,
I played a little bass in my younger days. Was bass player and band manager for a little group in Mimai Florida. Bass is fun, easy and you don't have to stand out in front and be a star like the lead guy does. I never learned to read music so all my playing was by ear. Have fun. Looks like something good to occupy your mind...and you don't gotta mix any fuel to do it well.
Tom

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
im a master car mechanic so i did the only logical thing...i switched to diesel???so what do i really do ski,snowboard,raft,kayak,and this winter is my winter to learn to tellemark....funfunfun....im building a trailer to carry my kayak this winter

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Self employed genius visionaries don't get paid much, but have an office with a beautiful view.

Really, I am a night janitor.
When I am not working there, or riding, I restore everything in my path.

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Since August of 1995 , I have worked in the high school that I graduated from here in Lagrange Indiana , back in 1971 . I work in the classrooms , halls , and gymnasiums as a human scoop shovel .

saetta

Jul 29, 2008
Central Missouri
Logistics Coordinator ( sales support, inventory, and install) for a office equipment company. Prior to this I was in the cellular retail business, driver for Ryder truck rentals assembly plant, and a laborer in a chemical supplier warehouse.

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
clerk of produce at the local no frills supermarket

i also have a college diploma in mechanical engineering, and i'm working on getting the bachelor's degree in the same field

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I primarily work on Harley Davidsons. All of 'em. From the Italian 2 strokes through Twin Cams. I don't see very many V-Rods though. During my off time I am currently working on a couple of Honda CT 70's. Resurrecting them from the dead to be exact.
I like all motorcycles. I am not a die hard American only stereotypical biker type.
I also tinker with my truck, a 2006 Toyota X-Runner. Right now it is sneaking up on 300 hp. When I am not doing any of that I am trying to get my daughter to go mountain biking with me of her own will. T.V. is not good exercise for her.... but try to convince her otherwise.
Sometimes you gotta be the mean parent to be the good parent....