Well Hellloooo

GoldenMotor.com

hardcharger

Sep 20, 2011
san diego
Hi everybody! im glad to have finally joined this forum! ive been a member of that "other" one for some time but it seems everybody i know is in this one lol. names jason and i hail from sunny san diego. been on a couple rallys out here and it is always a blast. i have one bike, a cruiser transformed into a rat, running the ever reliable (cough) china girl 66cc. estimated miles on her right now are 900 plus. all internals are stock except removal of the horribly built and restrictive baffles in the muffler. tubes pinched with pliers and baffle holes full of drilling burrs? oh well the price was right. only probs so far was a broke clutch cable and a slipping clutch. new cable and a tightening of the pressure plate and vola, she's definetly proved her worth running 32-1 mix her whole life. oh yeah, also removed the choke plate and leaking primer button. really dont need any of that here in SD. STILL RUNNING THE STOCK SPARK PLUG hahah. dont be misled, every other part of the bike is highly modifed. i will post pics in the rat rod section. anyhow, this forum is great, has more info than one knows what to do with, and is full of really cool people. im very happy to be a part of this community and looking forward to many more group events.---J