Variety of Bicycle Parts

GoldenMotor.com

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
I have a variety of MTB Parts I would like to sell as a "lot" These parts are used in good
shape,everything is cleanable and usable.Three pair of 7/8 pedals,bar ends,stems/bolts,seat post,seats with mounts,kickstand,handlebar,cantilever brake set,caliper brakes,brake levers,pegs,grips,derailleurs,1 piece crankset 3 chainring with bearings/cups,1 piece crankset 2 chainring with bearings/cups,3X7 thumb shifters with cables,various bolts and other hardware.

These are just some of the parts that I have,all of witch I have collected in the last year of tinkering with bikes.I have a shed full of antique bicycles,frames,wheels,tires and the list goes on.

Again I'd like to sell the parts as a lot (no my vent stays!) $45+ Shipping If your interested in the list of parts. PM . My name is Aaron.

Attachments

Last edited:

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
hahaha, my parent ordered my tan carpet with a bunch of other minor splotches of colors in it already so that the inevitable stains would go unnoticed.
BTW aaron, frames are easy to ship, should you down the road, choose to do so. ( boxes readily available from walmart or any bicycle store ( usually free)

Aaron

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
BTW aaron, frames are easy to ship, should you down the road, choose to do so. ( boxes readily available from walmart or any bicycle store ( usually free)

Aaron
Thanks.My problem is not owning a vehicle so unless someone was wanting to pay for ups/fedex pickup+shipping I can't ship the antique bikes.I've been trying to sell all three of the antiques locally for $75 Not to many people locally deal with bikes.I just have to much stuff to get rid of in two months before I have to find a place to move.

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
Thanks.My problem is not owning a vehicle so unless someone was wanting to pay for ups/fedex pickup+shipping I can't ship the antique bikes.I've been trying to sell all three of the antiques locally for $75 Not to many people locally deal with bikes.I just have to much stuff to get rid of in two months before I have to find a place to move.
ahh ok. BTW isd say its newer than what you have, BUT im looking for 26" wheels, with an 8spd casette, also MTB slicks. have anything? heck this moto bike of mine for now is my ONLY transportation

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
I still have the pair of Hand Built Black 26" Double Walled Wheels Shimano 8-9 Speed Cassette Hub.Bought the pair new three weeks ago and have rode on them twice.There are a few spokes bent from the drive chain jumping off,I just don't have the tools to repair the spokes myself.I'm asking $60 + shipping (approx $25?)for the pair of wheels,skewers,rim strips,tires.

Last edited: