Tuscon ride November 28th

GoldenMotor.com

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
That is a little far from where im at. Im just worried If i ride down there, will I have enough gas for the cruise and back home. Prolly not. I live a little north of the tucson mall.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
i can bring some oil, or i can bring a gallon of gas, reid park is a 20 mile ride for me from where i live on the north side of Cortaro, but i can get 60 miles to the tank!!!! Ill bring oil and if we need gas we can mix at the pump.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I'll be there, but 22nd and Broadway run parallel why don't we try for Country Club and 22nd. There is a parking lot right near that point that we could gather in.

.trk

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Alrighty sounds good. I will be there.

EDIT: I know how after a long ride beers are good so you guys can stop by a bar for a few if you want. Im not of age but I will wait outside as long as someone sneeks me one or three. :) :)

Last edited:

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
So i stopped by USA bike motors shop and they are going to put up a flyer about our ride, maybe one of them will come out and join us!!!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
So i stopped by USA bike motors shop and they are going to put up a flyer about our ride, maybe one of them will come out and join us!!!
That is cool, I was gonna go today to shoot the breeze with them but got busy.
Maybe I can stop by tomorrow and see if I can talk them into it.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Im going there tomorow to get a new chain. I tried to find it once before when riding around but was unable..Where is it???
We are located in Northwest Tucson at the intersection of Ruthrauff and LaCholla. At that intersection with be a Valero gas station on the South East corner and a Walmart on the South West corner, we are on the Valero corner. Next to the Valero you will see an office complex with Concentra Urgent Care and Swade Barbershop in front. The builings here are numbered away from the street so our building (2025) will not be visible from the roadway. The building number you will see is 2005, turn in here. Our building, 2025, is the third building back and we are in suite 125/121. You can also come in from LaCholla if you miss the driveway on Ruthrfauff (there are two on each roadway). The best driveway to use on LaCholla is the second one, the one farthest from Valero. You should see a Fastenal sign attached to the safety railing at the driveway. Turn in there and go towards Fastenal, turn left and go to the next building down.

Click on link
Google Maps

Here is a photo of what it looks like. This was a while back and it's a little different now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I hear we might have rain :(

Going on one of the driest years in the history of Arizona ever since they have been keeping records and of course the day we plan a rally it decided to rain.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I hear we might have rain :(

Going on one of the driest years in the history of Arizona ever since they have been keeping records and of course the day we plan a rally it decided to rain.
I'll believe it when I get wet! Most of the threats of rain in the last couple of months have resulted in enough rain to mess up my windshield without even making the ground damp.