thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I couldn't help but notice that....I WASN"T INVITED!!! Guess my 2 strokes would have polluted that beautiful scenery...
Just kiddin' Duane. Cool vid, thanks for sharing.
Tom

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Hey Tom.. You could have ridden your Trike !! I can tell you.. It was sunny, hot, very hot and dry... Titans did not miss a beat !! It was amazing to be in a place like this and to be riding a bicycle with motor assist.. Well.. IT was the icing on the cake to be sure. I will never forget it. Enjoy the ride..

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Here is another short clip of Erwin in Front on the New Titan In Frame 4 stroke and me on the Friction Drive Titan. You will notice I said Erwin is 150lbs and I am 180lbs. My Wife has since corrected me. Erwin is 110lbs, and I am 190lbs. Both Titans are Stock and just the way we like them. Smooth, Quiet, and fast !! Enjoy the video.. Enjoy the ride..

YouTube - TITAN TOURS UTAH BIG CLIMB !!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Those are some sweet videos you guys are so lucky to have such a great place to ride the conditions where perfect. It was also nice to see the 4 stokes doing what they do best. Nice Job
Cheers

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Thanks Terry.. These Titans running stock configurations will run 26-29mph top speed. Cruise is around 24mph all day. Plenty fast for sure. I have other Titans with DAX shift kits that will cruise 35mph all day. Super fast for sure. When it comes to reliability and low maintance, the Friction drive wins hands down. But. Once you get your shift kit installed and properly adjusted which requires a lot of work at first, it wins later. But then again, I love having the motor behind me. It just seems more the purest approach... But. Then again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,