titan kill switch and other stuff

GoldenMotor.com

magna_503

Apr 13, 2009
Portland, OR
So I got the titan to run the way i want it, but still haven't figure out how to connect the kill switch yet. After I'm done with my ride, i would have to use the push button in the back of the motor.

does the titan comes with transmission fluid already? I see the drain plug for the tranny/clutch but can't find where to fill it up. I would think it comes prefilled with fluid already.

Is there a way to get electricity out of the titan? any wires tuck away that i can use if i need to find a power source?

.... other than that i'm having fun with the MB about 3hrs total now.... it is one **** of a ride. Taking corners is awesome with the engine on the rear wheel....

Jonesey

Jan 4, 2009
Littleton, CO
So I got the titan to run the way i want it, but still haven't figure out how to connect the kill switch yet. After I'm done with my ride, i would have to use the push button in the back of the motor.

does the titan comes with transmission fluid already? I see the drain plug for the tranny/clutch but can't find where to fill it up. I would think it comes prefilled with fluid already.

Is there a way to get electricity out of the titan? any wires tuck away that i can use if i need to find a power source?

.... other than that i'm having fun with the MB about 3hrs total now.... it is one **** of a ride. Taking corners is awesome with the engine on the rear wheel....
Splice one of the wires from the throttle kill switch, into the engine kill switch wire. Ground the other wire.....thats it. I used the screw holding the engine kill switch as a ground. Gear box will come pre-filled and it will puke oil out for the first hundred miles or so. Be sure to check engine oil as mine was low when I recieved it............. There is no power source on the Titan--your stuck with batteries......hope this helps.

Last edited:

magna_503

Apr 13, 2009
Portland, OR
Thanks fairracing31. After i made the post, I went to his site and found his number :)...

thatsdax has great customer service guys.

Last edited: