This is my Stealth Bomber

GoldenMotor.com

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
Does it have a built in alarm with wheel lock? Do you need a key to turn it on? Because a lot of controllers have that feature. Does it have a cycle analyst type thing? Just wondering

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Does it have a built in alarm with wheel lock? Do you need a key to turn it on? Because a lot of controllers have that feature. Does it have a cycle analyst type thing? Just wondering
It does have a locking ignition switch, but no other locks of any kind. It also doesn't have a kickstand.

It does have a, in frame cycle analyst, I need to program.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
Cool! No kickstand? Whats wrong with those people? I guess they figure you don't need one. How would you put one on a bike like that anyway?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Cool! No kickstand? Whats wrong with those people? I guess they figure you don't need one. How would you put one on a bike like that anyway?
Apparently dirt bikes, and downhill racers don't come with them. Moose racing makes a bolt on universal stand for dirt bikes that fits, but it's fugly.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
If you were to rate these tires, do you think they are thick enough to prevent thorns punctures? I've used cyclops and hook worms and I'm looking for something better.
I do think they're better than average about not getting flats. They've been on Stunner for about a year, and I've never had a flat.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
this is the best motorized bicycle kickstand i have found, i have tried many different kinds. it is a two legged kickstand however it folds up as one on the opposite side of the chain. you can get them in black or polished aluminum http://www.ebay.com/itm/Massload-Bi...Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item337e50084d
That looks like a great stand Paul, but there's no place to mount it on this bike. I've only seen 2 stands that will work. One of them is custom made just to fit Bombers. It looks great, but costs $500. The other one is from Moose Racing and costs $110. I bought the Moose Racing one. I don't really like it that much, but I'm not going to pay $500 for a stinking stand.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
man that is crazy for a kickstand. weird they did not put a mount for one.

http://www.quigleymotorsport.com/accessories.html

This is the $500 one I didn't buy.

This bike is so heavy, most bicycle stands are too light duty to hold it up.

It's really embarrassing when your motor bicycle tumps over at a biker bar. You instantly go from cool bike guy, to stupid old weirdo riding a cheap pos lol.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
also with the cost of the bike you do want to protect it. if i had a motorized bicycle like that i sure would want to protect it

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Today I painted my headlight, and kickstand while I'm waiting for someone to deliver my battery. It's already 4:30 so if they're coming it's shouldn't be much longer. Farmers Branch always seems to be at the end of everyone's route.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
is that a hinge you used to mount the light on the motorized bicycle? i have been wanting to get a light that runs off my battery however i have not figured a way to mount it and it looks like you found a great way!

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
also with the cost of the bike you do want to protect it. if i had a motorized bicycle like that i sure would want to protect it
Speaking of which, you should really look into getting some sort of tracking chip installed for relocating it should it stray. I'm pretty sure this is available so it can be tracked with a smart phone app and much cheaper than Lojack. It's a kick ass bike and will attract attention, both good and unwanted. Chain it up even in your garage.
Have fun Biknut! .shft.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Speaking of which, you should really look into getting some sort of tracking chip installed for relocating it should it stray. I'm pretty sure this is available so it can be tracked with a smart phone app and much cheaper than Lojack. It's a kick ass bike and will attract attention, both good and unwanted. Chain it up even in your garage.
Have fun Biknut! .shft.
Thanks, I'm considering one of these.

http://www.integratedtrackers.com/GPSTrack/#?1#?1#WebrootPlugIn#?1#?1#PhreshPhish#?1#?1#agtpwd

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
is that a hinge you used to mount the light on the motorized bicycle? i have been wanting to get a light that runs off my battery however i have not figured a way to mount it and it looks like you found a great way!
Yep, it's a hinge I bought at the hardware store. I knocked out the pin and installed a screw, and nut. I used 2 short spacers on top of the handlebar clamp, and slightly longer screws.