The Green Racer?

GoldenMotor.com

Skrufrider

May 18, 2010
Seattle, WA
Well here is my "Green Racer" it is an abamdond bike I reposesed. Someone left this frame long enough for the rims to pass threw the the rubber of the tire to to concret next to the post it was stuck to. It has the smaller 61cc motor on it that I ported and polished and a new carborator. Runs Quick and hardly stops. We get a lot of rain here so can be quite skiddish. As you can see from the peddle/ foot peg in the second pic. I also felt i didnt need pedals so off the went and on came the pull starter.

Attachments

Last edited:

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Looks good! How do you like that carb? Did you try the original first? and if so any diffrence? Thinking about picking up the same carb.

Skrufrider

May 18, 2010
Seattle, WA
When I ported and polised the intake and exaust the old carb would let the bike idle, but when i gassed it, poor thing just bogged and barked. It deffinetly was starved of gas. The new carb cam with a wider manifold so allowed a great deal of higher flow, not to mention the weather can change 20 degress from day to day here so having that mixture adjustment screw is well worth the 50 buks it cost. I had to make my own choke and thorttle cables, The ones that came were to long by about 50ft. so I cut and re soilderd them to fit nicer. I also hacked the exaust pipe down right behind the "muffler" so more flow in and more flow out. This is a 61/80 and runs fast. it still has the low compression head and cylinder but am able to achive 40+ mph xct2xct2