Thanking our host

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Been meaning to post this. Today some one lost a pet. Paul, our host emailed me to let me know. We are a community. Every (mine) bday, Paul is sure to insult me. He opened "here" to give folks a place to share about a mutual enjoyment. It is not a manual or any thing more then a hang-out for folks who enjoy taking perfectly good bicycles and some how strapping motors/engines on them and hoping to survive. Then posting. (if they/we survive) post pictures.

A few years back before Google found out how cool Motorbikes were, there were 6 or 7 of us here. We of course lied to each other about MPG and MPH and we swapped stories. It was a different time and fewer folks were armed or angry. (Internet years)

But the main "rule" here; Be kind, show respect. Just kinda cool.

Should be a law (LOL, Paul law)

Last edited:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I have been a member here for a couple of years and i absolutely love this site, i always try to carry myself respectfully, and help others as much as others have helped me... pay it forward sort of thing. Id really like to thank Silverbear, Fasteddy and MSRFAN especially for helping and inspiring me. I doubt i would have finished my bike otherwise.

I would happily thank the creator of this site, but to be honest i have no idea who it was.... you say Paul started this site, but what is his online name? Id like to add a big thankyou for starting this site, for the most part ive found everyone morethen willing to help with very little jealousy or competitiveness..... something rare in this day and age.

So thank you Paul, your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
first paul's nic was cruiser,,,
then he scored a sweet job in the islands, so he became caribbean cruiser,,,
I only see 'Paul' now :)

I almost forgot,,,
THANKS PAUL (^)

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Thank you Paul for everything you do to keep this wonderful little slice of internet heaven going for all of us to enjoy! I really mean it!!!

I also thank all the moderators here who help out Paul and do the janitorial work sweeping up the trolls and mopping up the spam. Oh yeah, and taking out the trash talk too!

You guys ROCK!!!

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
For all the knowledge and encouragement I've found here, thanks seem inadequate somehow. But for what they are worth, everybody here has my many thanks.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks Paul for the best site I have finally found that serves as a wealth of info for what we do........motorize bicycles!

I consider myself a noob here, but all of this is old hat too me........been riding and racing two-wheeled motored bikes since I was 9yrs. old, I'll be 55yrs. old in August.

Thanks again and keep it going!

Respectfully,
scotto-

side note..... there's no place like home.....there's no place like home.....there's no place like first! (fergot to click my heels) ;)

.wee.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
lol i finnally changed to paul because i got an iphone and i am always out playing somewhere and it was quick and easy to sign in. thanks guys you all are great. you are the ones that make the forum what it is though. i just fix it when it breaks lol

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
thanks paul!

i've been here for 2 and a half years now, and before that, barring the occasional whizzer, i had no idea these bikes existed.

now i'm up to 4500+ posts, met plenty of cool people, built a bunch of bikes, helped as many people as i could, and i'm gonna keep pushing the limits of these bikes for a long time to come (as long as one of 'em doesn't kill me first...:))

keep up the good work, all y'all...

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Thank you Paul and a thank you to the mods as well. You have put up with me all this time and have given me a chance to meet so many wonderful people who have become close friends even though we have never met.

Steve.

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Thank you from my side too, i love this forum very much.
Sad but true, in germany we haven't a big community like this...

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Paul invited me here a looooong time ago. He said it was a place for ner-do-wells such as myself and gee-whizz-kids alike.

I have been here a long time, seen things come and go, was a mod, then not a mod, then a mod, then finally settled at resident coo coo and advice giver.

My world wouldn't be the same without this site, I'd probably be a safe cracker, or a basket weaver or something instead.

Thanks Paul, this site is the best.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Joe.

Now ya got me thinking what it would be like with out here, the whole MB thing, you and you guys....

"Ner-whizz kids"..... lol