suspension chopper frame plans

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 24, 2012
letterkenny, ireland
hey guys I finally have the complete frame plans for sale. any one interested pm me.I will be asking 20 euro. I have both solidworks versions and generic Dxf versions so that those without access can view.I should warn drawings are rather large for 2 parts, ie around 700mm long x 500mm tall for frame and shorter for swing arm.usflg

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Should include SolidWorks release level in your information. SW is not backwards compatible. Also, if you are able to generate the SW files you should also be able to send iges or STEP. Good luck with your venture!

Jan 24, 2012
letterkenny, ireland
sorry about that. it is $27 in us dollars. I am using 2013 version solidworks but I heard that most versions from 2010 onwards can open any year solidworks file newer or older.I heard that yes it is possible to import from autocad to solidworks and vice versa. I am going to use paypal for safety and ease. the files will be emailed upon or as soon as possible after receipt of payment.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
" Over here "means the most of us since 90+% of us are in the USA, this is accessible internationally but we are an American based forum..... right?

Map
No, is a community of folks who share a similar interest.
When ordering or inquiring about prices from some where other then where you live and don't understand foreign currency. Probably a good idea to ask politely and not demand that things only be stated in a manner you are familiar with.

Common courtesy sort of thing.