So Cal Motorized bike club

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Our monthly rides are now taking off and i said at the start i wanted this to turn into a monthly club thing. I have a seriously cool ride planned in april (will be announced soon).
we have a big crew now coming to the rides and they have been a blast with a lot of super cool people. heres the logo i'm working on for the club below.
Ive already extended the invite for norm (venicemotorbikes) to be west side president
so who's in?

Attachments

The 26incher

Dec 19, 2009
Pepeekeo, HI
I would like to join! Do I have to "put in some work" "do some dirt"? I even got some new tattoos! "Break yourself fool!"
BTW - I would love to have a denim vest...

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
seriously, how funny would it look if there were 50 people on smokey 2 stroke bicycles all MC'd out in our "colors?"

we'd probably get shot.

unless we have some cool satin baseball jackets with our patch on 'em...

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
And I just left my bike at the house in Utah. I have some more, I'm busy but lets see what happens. I would just like to see some of the bikes to see what some of you have come up with. Have fun, Dave

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
I was thinking of starting a club here in San Jose and call it the "1/2 Fast M.B.C." It was a name that my dad and his friends used for their dirt bike club back in the day.