Snork

GoldenMotor.com

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Nothing personal Redb66, after reading your "about me", I yield to your knowledge... LOL
And right you are Dan!!

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
A guy in a Mustang was joking with me in the local downtown parking lot some time ago: "Wanna race?"
I joked with him back, thought about it a second, and told him "Sure. I'll race you. Here's how we'll do it: the finish line will be 40 miles away. We each start with one liter of gas, NO MORE. And you can go as fast as you like. The first to cross the finish line gets the Mustang."

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again andwhy was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
"One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?"

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Barely,you been singing sence 3:07,you got to be gettin' sore vocal cords , stop and give us a hint

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
"Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!" - Sesame Street

Again, Thankya Tom fer yer PS work!

ROFL yea - I snuck my Rollfast in the line when no one wuz lookin' :D

I thought at least some of the bikers would but point & laugh - they actually freaked out & all of 'em loved the thing, they even gave me a hat & T-shirt o_O
I musta gave away at least thirty motorbicycling.com bikecards in fifteen minutes lol, I suspect there may be a couple few more MBs in the state next season...

I spammed 'em good :p

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
"Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!" - Sesame Street

Again, Thankya Tom fer yer PS work!

ROFL yea - I snuck my Rollfast in the line when no one wuz lookin' :D

I thought at least some of the bikers would but point & laugh - they actually freaked out & all of 'em loved the thing, they even gave me a hat & T-shirt o_O
I musta gave away at least thirty motorbicycling.com bikecards in fifteen minutes lol, I suspect there may be a couple few more MBs in the state next season...

I spammed 'em good :p
The great great great grand daddy of motorcycles came to the party... :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"if you're looking for a creative way to kill yourself in humiliating fashion... these motorized bicycles are a good way to go about it."

Ranger1100KY

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Ball Buster: that is when you didn't notice someone took your MB seat...until you sat down!

Terry

..........................................................................................................................................................