Snork

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Felixstowe has the newish container port end of the town, but the older part is a late 19th C holiday resort, originally very high status.

US travel would be impossible if I travelled with adequate insurance, even though my health is now excellent.

As I type this, Debbie Harry is performing in a recent live recording with Blondie, and although the audience loves it, I have to say the voice is not the pure and soaring instrument it used to be. Then again, I can't throw 106kg of lead unaided to chest height into the back of a pickup any more.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I was so in love with her! She really helped me through a young mans formative years.

She could just bat those eyes and I carried my books in the hall for 2 days....

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har, when did we get pet names for each other there, Kup Cake? lol

If you look, there is a swivel like a standing, commercial lawnmower.
Mine has a ball hitch above rear bicycle wheel at the same angle as a head tube.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Back to Snorking.

At school, I took German. We didn't learn anything, but we occupied the French lessons for 4 years.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Har, when did we get pet names for each other there, Kup Cake? lol

If you look, there is a swivel like a standing, commercial lawnmower.
Mine has a ball hitch above rear bicycle wheel at the same angle as a head tube.
It took me a minute but I get what you mean.
I use words like Dandy and Spiffy all the time and it had nothing to do with you.

I am scared to death of anything that pushes me from behind, I have had 3 near-death experiences.

Kup Cake ;-}

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
It took me a minute but I get what you mean.
I use words like Dandy and Spiffy all the time and it had nothing to do with you.

I am scared to death of anything that pushes me from behind, I have had 3 near-death experiences.

Kup Cake ;-}
So weird you mention that, KC. I keep seeing just that. Spilling and running my own self over.

Imagine explaining that one in the ER. LoL

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I was run over by a sidecar I was passengering once. Not painfully, but there was amusement among the spectators.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Dang ludwig I thought I was the only victim of slow thinking! When I was around 14 I and a friend worked after school and Saturday' s in his dads vw shop, we pieced together a bug and removed the body driving it around on their property of about 100 acres. We didn't have a roll bar so his dad made us put seat belts on it, the driver had the steering wheel to hang onto but the passenger had nothing. We (I) came up with the bright idea of bolting the seat belt to the seat, we were jumping terraces in the field with my friend driving when my seat came loose, a lot of people know that vw seats slide in a track and are not hard bolted in. When we hit the next terrace I was launched in the air and bounce off of the right rear tire, I and the seat turned a flip in the air and landed upright in the field unhurt.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL! honestly? How did any of us live? or survive the whole "watch this" and "hold my beer" other wise known as our youths?

Are we the exception to the rule of Darwinism, proving Darwinism?

(That natural selection kills the dim so they don't reproduce)

As a group, we take perfectly good bicicyles, strap engines on em' and see if we survive....

In the great words of Bill Murray from "Stripes"

There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJQI_80Oprk

hey, 11/1 is now like 14 to one. Just sayin'

.flg.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I was driving around areas recently where I had more FM radio stations that play exclusively classic rock. Brings back memories when you hear lyrics, You Got to Fight for Your Right to Party!

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Dan, that is most impressive. In North Korea they have one that loads the car and then crushes it right there on the spot down to a two foot cube of twisted metal.

Nobody has ever complained.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Dan, that is most impressive. In North Korea they have one that loads the car and then crushes it right there on the spot down to a two foot cube of twisted metal.

Nobody has ever complained.

Were they allowed out of the car first? :0