Snork

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
..the noted poet and humanitarian John Thomas Tally Thwacker will be presented with an award this week.....

(every thing I came up with as an award was, so, so wronga..) lol

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
am rolling. that has to be the all time best ridiculous, fictitious name ever.

the "TH" keeps it just inside the line of OK but is still ridiculously suggestive and funny.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har!!! next time your asked for your name at, say a dinner or cocktail party...

"hello, I'm Tally thwacker, John Thomas Tally Thwacker..... super villain"

Didn't go to the academy. I started out as a henchman and worked my way up. Took many years but now I have my super villain endorsement and soon to have a licence for arch nemesis. Thats where the big money is. Get paired with and against the right super hero and your set for life....

John Thomas Tally Thwacker..... super villain

Now I wanna create a member account in that name

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Har!!! next time your asked for your name at, say a dinner or cocktail party...

"hello, I'm Tally thwacker, John Thomas Tally Thwacker..... super villain"

Didn't go to the academy. I started out as a henchman and worked my way up. Took many years but now I have my super villain endorsement and soon to have a licence for arch nemesis. Thats where the big money is. Get paired with and against the right super hero and your set for life....

John Thomas Tally Thwacker..... super villain

Now I wanna create a member account in that name

Dan, it would never work. Just think --- Superman's downfall is Kryptonite. John Thomas Tally Thwacker would have to avoid rubber --- heck, he couldn't even ride in a car! :D

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Ever see the "family guy" episode where the bar "the clam" was bought out by an Englishman? (Ludwig, was really funny and no offence intended)

But how much funnier would that have been if the guy's name was John Thomas Tally Thwacker (super villain) as his advances were spurned by Lois?

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
exseler,

No personal knowledge about whether the Crickets chirped in church or not but at least two of my friend who were not as careful as I was felt the pressing need to inform me that that it was not a joyful experience and a terrible price to pay for the small pleasures gained. The cure was as bad or worse than the problem or it was with what they had for a cure 50 years ago.

One victim said a blow torch would have been easier and more pleasant. Guess it depended on the amount of damage.

One old furniture refinisher I worked with had his much older brother visiting where we worked and they got to telling tales from the old days. Seems the young lad had met a young lady and had acquired a rather serious infestation of the afore mentioned Crotch Crickets. Seeking advice from his older brother he was told to use some lacquer thinner and all would be right. A short time later there was a frightful screaming coming from the shops bathroom where they worked and after the brother got there he found his brother frantically splashing water on the source of the problem.
To try and put it delicately the next day the younger brother had a place to put his marbles with the addition of some string and a whole new respect for the strength of lacquer thinner.

His brother had been kidding of course and never thought for a moment that he believed him.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har, I feel a novel coming on....

"The good Reverend Obadiah Widdlingpost and his arch nemesis, John Thomas Tally Thwacker, the 3rd. (he is rich now, a wee bit smug and a closeted zombie)......

prolly have to lose the zombie thing

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is funny. I once fell asleep with the radio on and apparently there was an interview with an author during the night. I woke all excited to write my incredibly great idea/book about a journalist's interview of a vampire. LOL. I had no clue why friends were calling me "Dan Rice"

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Sundays, Carol makes some awesome dinners. The poor woman works 40 or 50 hrs a week, comes home and takes care of her elderly Mother, an emotionally stunted dog, a cat that thinks he is her husband and my dumb arse.

In wanting to and trying to thank her for all her efforts as she is making me and Mrs. Ma a dinner of cheese burgers and corn on the cob. I sneak up behind her, pinch her bottom with both hands and loudly sing; "I like your butt and cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny..."

Carol laughs and tries to run away. So I am chasing her around the island in the kitchen in circles singing at the top of my lungs and pinching her butt. The dawg is chasing me, chasing Carol and barking. Stewie DeCat is sitting in the corner by their shared water dish looking at us with a WTH is wrong with you guys", startled look.

I got it pretty dang good.

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Douglas Adams, like myself and many others, will have listened on Sundays to Round The Horne, a comedy show centred around Kenneth Horne. The scriptwriters invented glorious names for some characters. Loomposture, J. Peasmold Gruntfuttock, Yettie Rosenkrantz, Rambling Sid Rumpo, and their own archvillain, Chou En Ginsberg.