Small Diameter Exhaust Pipe

GoldenMotor.com

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
I was looking for some .500 inch ID exhaust pipe that I could make a stinger out of, for my new exhaust on my Morini S6-S since the current stinger exits into my right inner thigh :-||

Chassis shop and many others seem to only go dowm to 1" which is what most of my exhaust is made of. So if anybody has a link...

Let a brother know,

VR

Cory

Erich_870

Dec 4, 2009
Alaska
Like CCC said,

You can look local, or buy on line. Onlinemetals.com, speedymetals.com, metaldepot.com, etc.

There are a bunch of places and thier shipping is pretty good since they use UPS ground.

Erich

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Have you considered 1/2" EMT, electrical conduit? I've used 1/2 and 3/4" for several pipes. You can make custom bends to fit wherever you need it. I use TIG to weld it after sanding off most of the galvinize around the weld area.
It's cheap and readily available.
Tom

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Lamp parts might be an option, if you have a store nearby that sells all kinds of home lighting... sometimes they fabricate stuff in the back room???
Good luck
rc

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Have you considered 1/2" EMT, electrical conduit? I've used 1/2 and 3/4" for several pipes. You can make custom bends to fit wherever you need it. I use TIG to weld it after sanding off most of the galvinize around the weld area.
It's cheap and readily available.
Tom
Great Idea Im gonna have to head to home depot and pick some up.