scraping noise all the time.

GoldenMotor.com

beserkr

Mar 3, 2012
Mesa Az
That's it for sure. I moved the case halves and the noise is way less now. I still have a little noise so i think the next step is to dissassemble the engine and go through the whole thing. any suggestions on parts to upgrade, bearings, bolts and what not?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Where'd you buy the motor from? Mine was from LEB.

Don't let it get you down, these motors are the easiest to work on. A cave man could do it lol.

beserkr

Mar 3, 2012
Mesa Az
Its a z2-80 from saferwholesale.com. I know i got ripped off and it took for ever to get it but i didn't know where else to buy one until i did tons of research. The noise is way less now and it pulls hard so i am going to maybe pull it apart next weekend. I have traffic school today... Got a dui one hundred yards from my house one beer over the limit, first time in my 34 years of being alive that i ever got in trouble or even been pulled over, yeah it was bs i could have walked home in less then 30 seconds and i don't even drink, first time in over a year! The good thing is i now have people requesting that i build em a motorized bike so i have a nice little side business going. $250 profit per bike and it only takes me 2 hours to build em! Everything happens for a reason and the norns are being good to me i guess?