Say Hello to Storm

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
You know, it's funny, I look at the Wave, and I don't feel any attraction what so ever. And if you compare it's sales, I'm not alone.

There's something special about the Storm that no one seems to be able to put their finger on.

Last edited:

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
its a clean design and its a fatbike. ( looks more like a motorcycle) the lattest fad. and pro marketing didn't hurt. it comes with a lunchbox you can put your happy meal in! and it looks kid tough and idiot proof. How cool is that. Sonders knows what hes doing alright. The wave seems to be doing pretty good actually, considering I had to actually look for it. but, it doesn't have a cool lunch box so it looses points there.

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
its a clean design and its a fatbike. ( looks more like a motorcycle) the lattest fad. and pro marketing didn't hurt. it comes with a lunchbox you can put your happy meal in! and it looks kid tough and idiot proof. How cool is that. Sonders knows what hes doing alright. The wave seems to be doing pretty good actually, considering I had to actually look for it. but, it doesn't have a cool lunch box so it looses points there.
"looks more like a motorcycle"

You're the first person I believe I've heard say that. You might be on to something there.

I think the lunch box is a big part of the appeal. The very first thing Storm did when he got to China to start Production was go to the industrial mold factory to start getting it made. This one part can easily cost $10,000.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
The wave is kind of like that same old cruiser we all had 5 years ago. And the rack looks kind of flimsy. Still, at that price its amazing.

Last edited:

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
Looks like Storm is hoping for a 3rd batch made for shipment. He just changed the indegogo page to a 3rd shipping date of Oct. 2015. That is one in May, one in August, and one in October.

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
Yellow fram and orange rims is the color combo to go with because the wheels are anodized aluminum. The other colors have painted rims.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
It's a pretty bike no doubt about it but that bike is simply way too clean looking. Where's all the wires and battery cables at? Where's the Cycle Analyst at? No visible switches, key switches or buttons? It looks like a prop to me.

I can't see that 350 watt electric geared hub lasting very long trying to turn that fat tire after many months of use.

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Mike if you want to crap on Storm please start you own thread and do it ok. I don't crap in your threads.

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I'm not crapping on Storm. I only provided links to where the Superior Court of California is crapping on Storm for "contractual fraud". I'm only the messenger. laff

How can I crap on Storm? His bike comes with a "30 Day Warranty".
It's a dispute that the court can decide. Why don't you wait till the case is decided before you decide to convict him. I know all about it, and it has no bearing on the bike what so ever.