San Diego's 8th Group Ride

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Mission Beach to Coronado and back

Sunday - September 18th- 10 a.m.

Meet at the Belmont Park at the end of Ventura Place.

This is going to be a 40 mile cruise.
For this trip we are cruising the coast in a different direction..............South. Through Ocean Beach and Point Loma, around the bay and across the water by ferry. So grab your boardshorts and Ray-Bans it's gonna be a fun ride!!!

PLEASE WEAR HELMETS!!!!

Route Map:
http://g.co/maps/gaqab

Last edited:

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Sorry wrong date Sunday the 18th!!! I put it up at 0430 so I was wee bit tired. Have fixed it.

-Hawaii

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Sweet !! Now the only question is do I want to bring the Morini bike again or try my new Tanaka? Seems like this will be a much flatter ride than through La Jolla. Right?

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Yes Besides the Point Loma part of our excursion this will be a mostly flat terrain ride. Kieth.......We need you there. If you need a hand call me. Cory............I got your seat for those parts. Been meaning to drop them off. Scotto Pat and Max. Waiting to hear from you.

-Hawaii

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Just got done pre-running the course and beside Hill street its all smooth sailing.

-Hawaii

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Yes Besides the Point Loma part of our excursion this will be a mostly flat terrain ride. Kieth.......We need you there. If you need a hand call me. Cory............I got your seat for those parts. Been meaning to drop them off. Scotto Pat and Max. Waiting to hear from you.

-Hawaii
No worries bro you can just give it to me at the ride if you want.

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Did I hear somebody say "beer!"

Thanks Hawaii for the heads-up - looks to be a very fine ride! I put it on the calendar. The Schwinn Riverside with the 4 cycle is running fine! I took a couple of "liberties" with the logo on the tank; hope the true believers don't get upset! As the say, "plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery!" Ha!

Attachments

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
What was the final distance??? When I handed off the GPS, after my top speed runs it was like 60+ mies I believe.