Robin 35 in frame?

GoldenMotor.com

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Anyone know or seen anything about this?
Couple of guys out of Bisbee have this on their blog so it's likely they're hooked up with Spooky.

We have designed a timing belt driven transfer case to be used with the Robin Subaru EHO35 engine. The Transfer Case is machined locally, and designed to exacting technical specifications using the highest quality materials. The Transfer Case will be more affordable than most electric bicycle conversion kits, have longer range than electric bicycles and minimal exhaust pollution.
Robinframe2.jpg

RobinFrame.jpg

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
I believe that the set up you are showing is the one that was built by the guys at Spooky Tooth over a year or maybe two years ago. I remember that there were a couple of prototypes built and the guys were going to head out on a long cross country tour to test it out? Then nothing was ever said about it again? You might contact Spooky Tooth to see if they have any additional information?

ocscully

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Roland has been trying that design for the 4+ years I have known him,,,
I don't know if they ever worked out all the bugs, or were able to get past the prototype stage :(

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Don't know about the gear box ,but that motor mount plate set -up looks interesting,light weight and looks solid even w/worm clamps for that lite motor