Riverside

GoldenMotor.com

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
dont forget your chain tensioner and just a suggestion, remove some of the slack you have with your cables. it would be a cleaner look. the black and white frame with the chrome tank looks really nice. Good Job on your build.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
just noticed your front mount! hope you know that you'll need to beef that area up as well. use some kind of spacer between the motor and frame. that area needs to be solid!

NashOpel

Jul 10, 2009
Arvada,CO
dont forget your chain tensioner and just a suggestion, remove some of the slack you have with your cables. it would be a cleaner look. the black and white frame with the chrome tank looks really nice. Good Job on your build.
Thanks guys
Got the bike last night around 6pm. still have some stuff to do to finalize the build. .weld

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
George,
They sell black spray paint at Wally World, Target, AutoZone....just about anywhere. You've got to cover those welds... and take the price tag off that's still under the seat :) All kidding aside...let's go riding soon. I'll bring the Jag or old Halloween Gal. You bring the beer.
Tom

NashOpel

Jul 10, 2009
Arvada,CO
LOL Tom
Trying to be like Minnie Pearl with the tag. I sanded and painted the welds last night. Still have a bunch to do before I call it finished :) Sounds like a plan