Possibly the best looking production eBike ever made

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Styling wise most people fixated on the box, which is an integral part of the bike's styling, but the Orange anodized rims are even more impressive with the right tires. The painted yellow rims, and the black rims aren't in the same league.

The Yellow with Orange rims is Storm's signature bike. Most people made the mistake of buying a black one, which doesn't have nearly the same pizazz, even though black is the most popular color for bikes.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Notice how different light makes the rims change color. In the picture above the rims in under clouds have a coppery orange look, but in the picture a little higher up the page the rims look molten orange in direct sunlight

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
Sorry but I don't think it looks that good at all. No offence. Its no Stealth Bomber. I like those new rad bikes better. Have you seen those?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Sorry but I don't think it looks that good at all. No offence. Its no Stealth Bomber. I like those new rad bikes better. Have you seen those?
Not offending me at all. We all have different tastes, but this is the truth. This is what would be happening if you rode a RadRover around with me.

Twice this week I rode the bicycle trails with my son on his Neo Carbon eBike. You could argue it's a better looking bike than the Storm. It has a carbon fiber frame. But my bike got 3 complements while riding, and his bike got none. If anyone even noticed it was there you couldn't tell.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
Those fenders add a nice touch but they seem a bit slender compared to the tires. Still a nice looking bike though.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Without the box it just looks a lot like any cheap Chinese eBike. The beauty of the box is what you can hide inside it.
Cool. I am a big fan of 'clean' looking bikes and some hidden spots, ya never know what you might want to carry ;-}

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
That's the Dallas skyline seen from White Rock lake, about 15 miles away. I could ride there, and back twice on a charge at the same speed my first china girl would go, but on this bike there's no vibration, no oil mess, and very little noise.

MacZulu

Jul 3, 2015
Vancouver
that is a very nice looking ebike, you bought that bike pre launch investment or something at a good price I think I read. well this one is alot more dollars, but I think this is a nice looking production ebike as well.

Capture.JPG