**Pocket Bike Exhaust and Gas Tank**

GoldenMotor.com

WattupBaii

Apr 28, 2011
Brooklyn
Ive seen a lot of people put pocket bike exhausts on their bikes and I wanted to know which one to get, preferably one that goes under.

I also wanted to put that white half gallon pocket bike gas tank on a motor bike so I can see the mixture and to not have a bulky metal gas tank on my bike. I haven't seen too many of these only from some full suspension motorbikes on youtube.... I know the fuel like is different but if somebody is using this gas tank let me know how you made it fit with the fuel lines and all. as well as the mounting.

thanks,

artem.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i have a sbp chamber on my 49cc china girl. doesn't sound like a weed wacker anymore, a deaper mellow thats pretty quiet. that said the local scooter shop had chrome chambers for pocket bikes that have the same size chamber as the sbc with a nicer silencer for $10 ya need to cut and weld but if thats no problem thats what i'd do. pocket bike parts are all over if you know where to look you can find the right parts very cheep. i like the boxxer type tanks too! behind an old style oval number plate#a200 [moto X cat's# and a popular shampoo name]

WattupBaii

Apr 28, 2011
Brooklyn
ye id buy their gas tank if i was sure i can run it... but they use a wierd two tube fuel line thats special for pocket bike carbs. and i was gonna get the sbp exhaust but i know that pocket bike exhausts are much cheaper and more variety.. but might not fit.

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
The 2 fuel line pocket bike tanks use 1 tube as a gas supply line to the carb, the other fuel line is a return line from the carb that is used when the carb is primed when cold starting. You would not need to use the return line. It could be plugged off or used as a vent.

Pocket bike pipes could be used if you have the capabilities to weld or braze.

There are none that will bolt right up without doing some pipe modification.
Yes there is a wider selection out there but you will need to be able to do what you gotta do to make it fit.

The Sick Bike Parts pipe is reasonably priced and sold as a do it yourself kit
which doesn't require fabrication tools or a lot of know how.

TIM

WattupBaii

Apr 28, 2011
Brooklyn
oh thank you... that was really helpfull. i guess il run the regular gas tank for now. i may be putting a pocket bike motor on another bike.