Pics of the new Livefast motors steel intake and 2" air filter

GoldenMotor.com

ibcnya

Oct 29, 2008
Concord NC
Intakes been on for a few days but the filter I just modded up tonight. Its a breather filter like the ones seen on alot of import car intakes. Its been in a box out in the garage forever and i decided to use attempt to use it. I had to drill the holes to mount it and cut the back of it to open it up more but its on and sounds great. Very similar to my SBP filter that I couldnt use because of clearance issues.

Thanx for looking....

Last edited:

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
the clutch cable is not properly rigged, it would be better to take the sharp bend out of it. This is a common thing that I see on many of these bikes. Run the cable straight out to the right side while looking down an make go over the front forks up high. If done this way your cable will last longer and it will be easier to pull your clutch lever in. It will look kind of loose but it ain't going nowhere.

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
That's exactly what i need..I can't fit a filter because of the clearance between the seat tube an carburetor,I like it mancvlt1

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
the clutch cable is not properly rigged, it would be better to take the sharp bend out of it. This is a common thing that I see on many of these bikes. Run the cable straight out to the right side while looking down an make go over the front forks up high. If done this way your cable will last longer and it will be easier to pull your clutch lever in. It will look kind of loose but it ain't going nowhere.
This is good constructive criticism, but some people have fragile egos and don't want any.

ibcnya

Oct 29, 2008
Concord NC
This is good constructive criticism, but some people have fragile egos and don't want any.
I wanna say this since someone bumped this old thread...I did end up putting a v brake elbow on my clutch cable when I pulled a old bike apart for parts and it worked really well.

http://motorbicycling.com/f15/made-few-upgrades-today-6909.html

This has been covered. This is honestly the first post about anything ive made on here in a long time. So what if I didnt want any advice, keep it to yourself.

My ego isnt fragile by no means, it bothers me to see someone assume something about someone becasue they choose not to follow everyone else. I am always open to suggestions anytime, I work on Hondas, a much more complex system of parts than these tinker toys. I do like the bicycle engines and once all the garbage parts are sorted out they can be quite fun and dependable, sortta.