Performance Modifications to the GXH50

GoldenMotor.com

Jlp.media

Apr 27, 2015
Southern Maine
I've tried EFI. Fuel is pressurized to 35psi, replace with a Taller piston head, keep the engine running at its most fuel efficient rpm and pair the motor to a cvt. an additional .6hp can be gained. If you hyper mile you can expect mpg's in excess of 1,600. Of course this isn't an option for most but if you are looking for efficiency that's your roadmap to get there.

Erich_870

Dec 4, 2009
Alaska
I've tried EFI. Fuel is pressurized to 35psi, replace with a Taller piston head, keep the engine running at its most fuel efficient rpm and pair the motor to a cvt. an additional .6hp can be gained. If you hyper mile you can expect mpg's in excess of 1,600. Of course this isn't an option for most but if you are looking for efficiency that's your roadmap to get there.
Very cool! Do you have any pics?

Erich

Jlp.media

Apr 27, 2015
Southern Maine
Unfortunately no, I sold it a couple years ago. But Louisiana techs Eco car has some on their website. And I'm sure you can find more pictures from their facebook page.

That's where I got the idea to try it for myself.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
[
All that for half a horse?

Last edited:

Murdered Cruiser

Jan 19, 2024
Yes.
Don't forget the Huasheng 49.4 cc Honda clone.

One more option is a free flowing air filter with
the standard carb.

SickBikeParts.com has an air filter upgrade.

AffordableGoKarts.com has a larger carb and air filter upgrade.
Also a reground cam.
A couple of exhaust systems.

The only company claiming upgraded porting on the Huasheng
motor or Honda is Dax with his Super Titan / Huasheng.

Dax claims 1/2 hp more with the Super Titan than the regular Titan
which he claims is accomplished by better porting and higher compression.

Personally I doubt these claims and Dax has never proven that his
$40 more expensive Super Titan has any porting or compression changes
over the regular Titan.
All experts including AGK I have talked to say there is really no way
to change the porting to improve over what Honda has designed.
Hey there

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Hey there
I suggest if you want to know about performance modifications with that engine to start your own thread.

Nobody has responded to this thread for almost 9 years. If you're trying to get in contact with Motor Bicycling Racing you could try to PM him. However MBR hasn't been on the forum for around 5 years.

Last edited:

Murdered Cruiser

Jan 19, 2024
Hello there I have a motorcycle that I built from scratch and I used Honda GXH 50 and I wanted to know what I can do for more speed and more power

Reactions: fasteddy