Pedal Vibes. ~ Seat too ....

GoldenMotor.com

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
My Apologies if this has been covered in the past. But I'm NO good at Searching for answers when I really need them. So, I ask here tonight.

I have 2 Bikes. One I built myself and another that I bought.

The one I built runs and feels Great going down the road, but the older bike I bought Vibes me in the ass on the seat and my feet on the pedals. And I mean BAD! I Love the looks of the Custom Cruiser that I bought, but the vibes (in the pedals especially) are enough to almost make me want to sell it off.

OK, so I'm not about to sell off my custom cruiser. She's just to good looking of a bike to give up on. But may I ask....

How might I go about correcting the Vibes in the Pedals and the Seat? I won't ride the cruiser very often, but when I do want to take her out I'd like to not shake up my feet on the pedals. FWIW, I have an idea on how to replace the seat to correct this issue, but I'm really wondering about the Pedals.

Anyone have any Helps on this issue?

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Mine would do that until the engine broke in after about 300 miles, then it smoothed right out.

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Yeah before my break-in was complete the vibration was terrible.. I could still feel it after a 20 minute ride which was funny.. lol

After break-in.. I hardly feel any vibration