Panhandling

GoldenMotor.com

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
pan·han·dle 1 (pnhndl)
v. pan·han·dled, pan·han·dling, pan·han·dles Informal
v.intr.
To approach strangers and beg for money or food.
v.tr.
1. To approach and beg from (a stranger).
2. To obtain by approaching and begging from a stranger: panhandled money. See Synonyms at cadge.

Hi guys - I have this really really awesome old school muscle bike that I want to put a motor on - but I dont really have any to money to support the project and I am saving up for a carbon fiber 29er for my MTB racing at the same time. I really dont need much to complete the build. (I have everything except a motor) I am wondering if anyone has an old 66 (or 50cc) chinagirl sitting around. HeL L I dont even need the cylinder, head or piston / only a bottom end (everything else I have in parts) SOOOOO... If anybody has an old blown motor with a good bottom end or just a motor that they no longer need I would be very grateful. I will pay for shipping (w/ paypal) and may even be able to give ya some cash ~20 for the motor. Here are some pictures of the bike (a china engine fits like a glove with plenty of headroom)
(in this picture it has another failed motor attempt on it)

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
im aware of the other options - but those are pretty much out of my price range :/
If I could help you out on this with some unused parts I would but I dont have anything laying around like that right now, good luck though and maybe someone else can lend you a hand on this deal.
Peace, map
reddd

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Never handle your pan in public....there are jobs to be had if you look hard enough. Don't give up.

Just grab the handle bars and twist the right grip......you'll go places! Age is no barrier unless you think it is....

dnut

Last edited: