Old Kid, Old Whizzer

GoldenMotor.com

Fredthecat

May 4, 2015
California
Hi,
I'm looking for the internet forum for original Whizzer motorbikes, H and J models...hoping it may be you guys or you can point me to them. There’s a hobby forum for everything these days, eh?

I have a 1947 Whizzer H model motor on Schwinn frame. Learning curve is vertical, but fast learner.

I have my original 1947 H Model kit owner’s manual and 1950 Whizzer Service Facts manual. Seeking more hands on knowledge from other vintage Whizzer guys.

It sat for years, have it running...what fun.

Thanks, Fredthecat
Foresthill, California

Attempting photo:

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Fredthecat23/media/Wally Whizzer_zpslx6lwut9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Anything you need to know about the vintage or new whizzer,you can ask Mason man(ray)on most forums.
He's doing the research and best work these days. He's put together some really powerful whizzers with some modern stuff done to them.

Fredthecat

May 4, 2015
California
Thanks.
Seems there are 3-4 online forums regarding motorized bicycles, motored bicycles, bicycles with motor kits, old bicycles, newer Whizzers, etc....trying to sort out where guys that know vintage Whizzer hang out most.

Thanks. Ray was most helpful in search for Whizzer, I'll ask for his help and his buddies.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Nice looking bike there, Fred.

Also I can think of Quenton Guenther and JBCruisin' as possible sources for help.

Quenton is certainly a Whizzer guy. I think JBCruisin' is as well.

Fredthecat

May 4, 2015
California
Hi Ray,
Is this where youse guys hang out most, or is there another online forum more specific to the old Whizzers (H&J model)?

What is "preferred" motorized bicycle forum for addressing vintage Whizzer issues? Is there an actual vintage Whizzer group in Northern California?

Yep, I see Whizzers being a new diversion that may require full immersion.

Fredthecat