Ol' Blue

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Try'n to keep this thread alive and pass it on that if you are looking to build a stylish bike you gotta get one of these

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
After 10 yrs I pulled this guy out of the corner ( NEVER STARTED) and gave him some modern high performance up grades, This guy has alot of Power!! Pulls a hill like nothing there.
Fred Head 6.5 compression head
ramped and skirted piston
Custom made mini expansion chamber
New Throttle
Runtong 15.15 Sha carb with 75 jet
OZ magneto
New Vantage Plug Wire
NGK B7HS plug with Raja Nut
Diamond 415 chain

Attachments

Last edited:

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
The power band is Great! it is scary fast !! I decided to open it up going up a hill and it almost threw me off the bike foot came off the peddle and it caught me in the shin.
Ha! a badge of honor :) I like the wheels, nice tires too, you should get good traction, it's really a great looking bike! What you are using to stop that thing?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ha! a badge of honor :) I like the wheels, nice tires too, you should get good traction, it's really a great looking bike! What you are using to stop that thing?
It's another badge of honor seems like I have a shoe box full since about 6 yrs. old .
It has Kick Back Brakes so a planned stop is required but then everything is planned when you ride a motorized bicycle with the way drivers are these days. Bubble wrap is a + too LOL!