Next Venice Board Tracker

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Wow!!! The chrome SBP exhaust, silver engine and bare tank tie it all together and give it a kind of machine look, balanced out by the white tires and nice blue paint to soften things up I like how the exhaust follows the line of the frame. A very pleasing build, Norm.
SB

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
A couple of questions: Are you able to use the stock kickstand or does the SBP exhaust running under the pedal crank interfere with it? Second, the springer fork looks great and is worth having for that alone, but how much real difference does it make with the ride? You have a really good sense of design. Beautiful...
SB

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
Could you tell me about mounting the grips? Were they both 7/8 or is one 1 in. Do the orginal throttle grips come apart? What trpe of handle bars do you use?

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
A couple of questions: Are you able to use the stock kickstand or does the SBP exhaust running under the pedal crank interfere with it? Second, the springer fork looks great and is worth having for that alone, but how much real difference does it make with the ride? You have a really good sense of design. Beautiful...
SB
Yep, the pipe fits right under the stock kickstand & crank. I cut this pipe real short for a lotta top end power, & I use a small 'Lucky 7' sprocket.
The Monark fork is pretty stiff, (thats what she said, hahaha) But it looks soooo kewl!!

Could you tell me about mounting the grips? Were they both 7/8 or is one 1 in. Do the orginal throttle grips come apart? What trpe of handle bars do you use?
They are standard 7/8" grips... Cut the kit grip off the throttle, & heat up the new grip to get it on.
The bars are 'middle weight' bars.

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Great AWESOME bike. You done every thing that I intend to do except I have a oridional Manark frame and fork. Thanks for the insperation.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Man... Looking good...where are you finding all those frames? Every time I find one I get crazy out-bid. The last one you did was the turning point for the misses...she saw it and said how beautiful it was.
Cheers

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Looks good as always, Norm! From what I hear he has like 10 of these frames laying around. Picked them up for $20 each at a yard sale. The pipe looks cool but you better go slow over the speed bumps.