Newbie in Branson

GoldenMotor.com

parkdit

May 17, 2012
Branson, MO
Moved to Branson for work...I live full-time in my RV...don't like to haul a toad, so hoped to pedal to work here in the Ozarks...wrong...too many hills, and roads have no shoulders to walk...been thinking about a scooter, until I found this website...much prefer bikes...any suggestions: which forums to check out first...I have an old Huffy 8-speed (used to be 10-speed), but I think I'll buy a new bike for the engine...someone mentioned Genesis Onyx 29" at Wally's, 'tho there is a Target here...I need to check on local bike shops, but honestly, I do not see much biking going on around here...no one walks:confused:...any preferences on which engine would do on this frame? Thank you all in advance. I'm looking forward to this project. Cheers!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome! I googled that bike and I see there are some with the in frame engine kits.....so let's hear it, who's done one?

parkdit

May 17, 2012
Branson, MO
Continuing to search, I wonder about a Huffy Cranbrook with a Titan T50S or a Super Titan XC50S? Or should I stick with a front engine mount? Again, thanks for any info?