NEW TRACK SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing | SUN AUG 5th 2012

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
That track looks great & it will be great to have a large swarm of 2-strokes buzzing around on it real soon! (^)

I'm going to support all the future MB races, but I really hope that Neil & Baird can work out a 'mutually beneficial' race schedule where one isn't stomping on the others toes. ;)

Is this possible fellas? :)

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That track looks great & it will be great to have a large swarm of 2-strokes buzzing around on it real soon! (^)

I'm going to support all the future MB races, but I really hope that Neil & Baird can work out a 'mutually beneficial' race schedule where one isn't stomping on the others toes. ;)

Is this possible fellas? :)
It's kinda funny, I heard there was a proposal and they're soon to be engaged. I hope it lasts......are those bells I hear ringing?

laff

I'm seriously kidding of course, but I'm sure that grown men can get along eventually, even if they have to settle their differences.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i have nothing to do with it. i posted my race schedule up for the whole year. i never changed it. if someone else wants to host a race 2 weeks before mine, i can't help that. if i wanted to have an unscheduled event, i'd make sure it wasn't going to step on anyone's toes.

i've realized the future of racing is going to be decided by all of you guys. if you don't show up, there'll be no races.

no one should have to choose sides. there shouldn't be any politics involved. the only competition should be on the track.

in the future, i'm going to do whatever i can to have the best races possible, because i'm a racer myself. i'm not in this to make money, or to make enemies, or to inflate my ego, or anything else. i just wanna have some fun. :)

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
it is alot of fun going to the race's, and sometime's racing. [hopefully more to come] although i'm the first to admit i'm not very fast [duh!] but i try to show up even if its to just spectate [support]. i kind of look at the racers as a club. or as gangsters fighting among each other to get control of the gang and its territory [race track's] and to be the only one to sell ticket's to the only race in town. and don't forget the chick's. sound like a cheezy 60's biker movie? i'm just living the dream and watching it in 3D live. play on boy's!... D.M.B. that's dennis MITCHELL bell neil and i like the last 4 letters of my middle name! my teacher's would agree. not one, all of them..

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I saw the video and the track looked awesome Neil! I'd love to run it sometime so try to plan for a Saturday event. CCC ripped up the track and looked fricken fast.