new to this site

GoldenMotor.com

Firestorm102389

Aug 29, 2013
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
I'm new to using this site even though I've had the Scot a while I've never actually used it till recently. Last year I built quite afree bikes and learned a lot. I went fruition installing a basic kit in 8 hours to installing it on 2 with great quality. Learned a lit along the way, and of course still learning. I have a blog that I made with a bunch of my pictures up at fpxtreme.webs.com

I have a history in automotive with some certificates, and struggling with gas for college, I built one up. Worked great, then sold out so I could build another one and experiment with it. Basically all last year I just kept building them to experiment and sold them so I could build a different one. Now I've found some interesting new parts I want to try from jnmotorsbikes with a pump style carb that uses a crank case signal , and I'll post how donavan and I figure it out.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of your work. I think you need to make 5 posts before you can post pics, or something like that.

Firestorm102389

Aug 29, 2013
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Well, so far I may have 2 posts, but I have about 10 builds, 1 video. Planning on making 1 more video with the walbro carb and lots of pictures. I want to put up everything that Donovan and I did to install the kit and some smaller mods like an alluminum throttle. Probably going to be a few week project while I get the funds. Taxes are coming but I have other bills too, lol