Need info about CNS Carb.

GoldenMotor.com

badmoon

Jul 11, 2008
Canada,Québec (french)
I want to know what is # or diameter of the Pilot Jet inside the CNS v3 carb it's for my idle tuning .

I've found some pilot jet that are compatible with the CNS here at ebay.

http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/1111896...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

If someone have one and can know the size or number of the pilot jet I will be happy .

If you can't help I will need to buy a Micro Drill Bits set to know .

Thank you.

mrfubs

Jun 13, 2013
michigan
you are all wasting your time with the cns carb, unless you can find a atomizer with a C shape like the dellorto carbs have that stops suction of fuel from the blow by of piston port engines because of no reed valve, it will make it very difficult to perfectly tune, spend $33 on a Dellorto clone like i did and made a huge a difference.

You can buy them directly from china by making a account at aliexpress.com you will not be dissatisfied i promise.

a.graham52

Nov 22, 2013
island of misfit toys, maine
a.graham52 . Does yours IDLE correctly when drilled with #80 drill bit size.
Drilling the PILOT jet will not effect idle mixture. To better understand these carbs, research and understand how modern (80s-90s) mikuni motorcycle carbs work. The only difference is the slide is vacume operated and they have a throttle blade, the cns slide works as the throttle blade

Patchy

Aug 12, 2014
California
I found the best way to upjet for free is to force a sewing needle in your jet to make i slightly larger. Unless you have microscopic drill bits you will make the hole to large, and constantly flood the carb.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I've found that my CNS-V3 carb is like a very pretty, high maintenance wife --- very demanding, not any room for error, but very rewarding when the stars align..........:D