Need Help Finding an Engine to Buy...

GoldenMotor.com

inspiredbynoobs

May 8, 2018
Hello guys! First - Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I need some help finding an engine to buy.

So I have a small (seven months) experience with an chinese engine I brought off e-bay. Actually i knew that the engine probably wont be the best quality, but i just wanted to first try this "motorized bike" thing. So now I am thinking of buying a better engine, because the one that i now have is giving me a lot of problems. Mainly the problems are multiple leaks, with i can`t figure how to prevent.

Now I need help choosing an good engine (probably 66cc/80cc). I am not looking for speed, but quality and comfortable ride. The money are not the problem here, so feel free to propose anything. THE BIG PROBLEM IS THAT I LIVE IN BULGARIA. So I don`t know witch manufacturers can ship to Bulgaria. If no other option is present, can i find something good on e bay or amazon, who at least will ship here?

Ok that was about it. Sorry for my bad English and thanks for the help guys.!!

Last edited:

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
if your only problems are leaks, I doubt you will find any motor that is better

keeping things tight is a problem with all these motors and until the motor has run and been re-tightened many times it must always be checked