Need Front Brakes for Felt MP

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi all need a little help finding Brakes for my build it's a brand new felt MP and of course it has no front brakes Disk brake would be the best but as far as I see there none available just yet any help here would be greatly appreciated

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Hi Terry, glad to hear your MP is in. I just finished installing a set of Sun caliper brakes (LBS item) on my Springer. They work good comboed up w/ the coaster in back. Easy fit up w/ no mods. Hey good luck w/ your build and thanx again for the G4 tests.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Ya I Finaly got the darn thing ordered it back in october I dont think caliper brakes will work on the MP it has painted or powder coated rims so it has to be disk or drum by the time the bike is done you would have to be rich to by one I'll post some pic's after I resize them back to brakes I have been searching the net not having any luck I can find them ok but they are out of stock for drum can't find any thing for disk any one have any sources

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Holy Sheet Batman, awesome price! For $16 more, has the dyno.
STURMEY ARCHER DYNAMO DRUM BRAKE FRONT at JensonUSA.com

I just like the thought of using the MP's head light. Is just such a cool light. Works on batts, so not a big deal, just saying for my future build. Big time, thanks for the link!

(Just ordered a felt Heritage! Local shop is chargeing me $470. MSRP is 599 dance1 Was a toss up. MP, Chief or the Heritage)

Just noticed, your second link is more $ then the dyno one from first link.

I am sure I have seen JensonUSA, but did not know they were so well priced. Thanks Terry! A year ago, I could not find a brand named one for under 100 or +$'s

Last edited: