Need 415 half link/ trade?

GoldenMotor.com

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
I need a 415 half link.

Have the following to trade:

1. Brand new throttle housing w/killswitch (stock flying horse)
2. Brand new gear case cover (silver)
3. Brand new drive gear cover (silver)
4. Brand new pinion gear screw
5. Brand new clutch actuator arm w/cable clamp
6. Used magneto magnet w/woodruff key
7. Used rear engine mount bracket (stock)
8. Used magneto case cover with a sticker that says loud pipes save lives
9. (2) chain guards, 1 black, 1 bare metal

Please someone help...

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Guys, this is CONNECTICUT, not the hayseed boonies where farm supplies are cheap and readily available! I have a few #41 half-links. I sure could use a black chain-guard. I'll be at Matty's Corner in Blackrock, Bridgeport @ about 6PM Saturday if you want to trade. It's also my birthday, so you can buy me a bottle of Bud.

Oh, and I'll throw in a #41 master-link so you can force-feed it into the #415.

Last edited:

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Believe me if I had the money id buy a set from ebay for 6 bucks, kioshk I can't make it to bridgeport today got 3 inches up here and being on private roads we do not get cleared for probably 2 days

Kioshk is right there aren't tractor supply places local, my local guy doesn't have half links...and I checked all the vendors...half links are cheap, like 2 bucks but shipping is like $13...

I'm still in need...anyone with a415half link let me know...

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Guys, this is CONNECTICUT, not the hayseed boonies where farm supplies are cheap and readily available!

How sad is that? ;) Can you drive for like 15 minutes an be in another state where you can buy a 415 link...FROM A BICYCLE SHOP?

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Thats the thing joe, the bike shops in connecticut are ridiculous...$14 for a set of brake pads? You tell me why I'm posting here in hopes...i mean seriously this is connecticut...everyone except me is either rich or middle class...I'm poor...beyond poor...
so broke I can't even afford to pay attention...

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
I hear that...me and my wife survive on $365a month...not much at all...and shes preggers...so I'm doing the ramen diet...shes on chicken and fish...things r very right and lucky our rent is only $100...I'm hoping to find a briefcase full of hundreds...

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Well, at least you're getting laid.

PM me your mailing address and I'll send the links USPS if you wanna try the #41s; they're 1/16" wider mind you.

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Thank you kioshk...but I'm gina pass on them only because of issues I've noticed using mismatched pieces...and yea consistently...lmfao