my new motorcycle

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
So i finally was able to register my bike today. Man what a pain i have been trying since tuesday and finally got all the paperwork right today. dont check off wrong boxes on titles folks its a major pain. heres a few snaps of it

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
I knew a kid in highschool that had a Ducati. It had a nitro kit on it. He died a couple years ago in a motorcyclye accident.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
26, its a 1992 900ss 2v desmo baby!!! i cant get off the thing i'm gonna end up riding it to pa in august should be a cool ride.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Excuse me flybytaco. I see the air scoops on both sides of the headlight. I think that is a complicated high performance machine. Is the factory rated top speed 150mph? Does it take your breath away to ride something like that? Are there any similarities riding that motorcycle to one of your two stroke builds, for example, both could be a little bit scary at times? I think harley and ducati appeal to different types of customers. They specialize in different technologies. On the whole, ducati builds roadbikes as racers and harley builds road bikes as cruisers. I don't know who has more sucess at the race track, I'm basing that statement on what I see on the street. Thankyou flybytaco.

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Nice looking crotch rocket! Don't be doing any 100 mph wheelies down the freeway. Make sure you take your guardian angel along when you ride. Just a little movement and they get squirrelly. Just some advice from an old Harley rider.
Good Luck and ride safe.
buzzard

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
Nice looking crotch rocket! Don't be doing any 100 mph wheelies down the freeway. Make sure you take your guardian angel along when you ride. Just a little movement and they get squirrelly. Just some advice from an old Harley rider.
Good Luck and ride safe.
buzzard
That's actually how the guy I was talking about earlier died. He was used to riding crotch rockets and laying it down in the corners. Did not work so well with his new Harley, laid it down on a fast corner and a foot peg hit the ground. Interesting lesson in how different style bikes handle and behave differently, and at high speeds those differences can be deadly.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
the only harleys that handle have champion frames and only on the dirt oval. all the others are ok in the 50's style. [would you fly a plane powered by a harley-davidson?] old t-shirts.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
its def not like riding any other sport bike i have ever ridden toatally diffrent beast. its rough noisy and a handfull to ride iv'e already done 140 no problem