my motorized bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il
Re: my MB

I was expect something a little more 'dangerous' looking from a guy named ChopperJoe!!!

But, it's still a very nice bike! ;)
copy that, my bros named me chopperjoe, used to ride a 70 triumph bonneville about 8 over springer, sold it just to pay for the tranny on my hog, kinda wish i still had the thing. have a good holiday

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il

I was expect something a little more 'dangerous' looking from a guy named ChopperJoe!!!

But, it's still a very nice bike! ;)
Hello again Venice, wondering where to purchase the round style aluminum tank you show on the spitfire bike, really like the idea, will help keep the low profile i dont want to look like a motorcycle. thx chopper 35 degrees and still riding yee haaa burrrrrrr

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il

thnx Evan havnt had it out in the snow yet, just the cold, just ordered new set of tires with a little more meaty tread, the ones on there now probaly would be a little slick, have a springer on its way also,these little bikes sure keep away the bordem when the weathers bad. Just aint happy without a wrench in my hand. Will post a couple pics after springer is installed. Have a great holiday. Chopper