My build and thanks Sportscarpat..Pirate Dude

GoldenMotor.com

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
My Indian Build with progress pics

Pat has just sent out my frame so ill be posting pictures soon!! But first:

I want to personally thank Justin of Pirate Cycles and Pat. I had a problem with my build and the both steped up quickly to the plate to fix what went wrong. Even though it wasnt either persons fault! You know your dealing with good people when they stand behind what they sell during and after the sale!

Thanks you two, soon to be pictures......dance1

Last edited:

TandocTools

Nov 24, 2009
KS
Pat and Justin are class acts! Both are providing unique services and products and have outstanding customer service. I just wish more businesses would follow suit! Good luck with your build.

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
Well i start building this weekend!!! Just got my Modified Sportscarpat frame and must say WOW! This will be soo cool. And yes Pat ill find a place for your headbadge sticker. I spent too much for my indian one to not use it!!!

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine

Where im at now. Ill have to grind down the butten head screws or chamfer the sprocket. They hit the coaster brake. So thath about all i can do for now. Oh yeah ill drop the bars back down when im done they hit the tank!

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
The chain alignment is always one of the biggest hassles, to do it right takes time, but there is no alternative to doing it right. As a guy who has white walls I'll give you a little tip that might help keep those pretty white tires clean:

Snip off all the little whiskers left on the tires from the molding process. If not, each time they go by the chain they grab a little oil and you'll have evenly spaced greasy spots on your tires.

Overall, the build is looking pretty good..

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA

Where im at now. Ill have to grind down the butten head screws or chamfer the sprocket. They hit the coaster brake. So thath about all i can do for now. Oh yeah ill drop the bars back down when im done they hit the tank!
you know, they sell a bent arm coaster lever @pirate that should solve this problem for you, and give you quite a bit more room to laterally adjust the manic adapter! did mine myself, before I saw the one @ pirate, was a pain in the arse!