Motorized BMX Funding Request

GoldenMotor.com

CrimsonPrince

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone! As you may already know, I have been posting up my progress on a motorized BMX bike build and would like to begin by extending my thanks to all of those who have commented and imparted their suggestions to enhance the quality of the build as it makes headway towards completion. At this point in time, I would like to make it known to those who are willing to help me see this through to the end that I am requesting a total fund of $250 to help cover the cost of the bracket mount prototype that I have developed since starting on this project. I had over 900 views on my last post, and if each person who viewed donated at least 50 cents, I would have been well over my goal! For more information on the bracket mount, please review the document attached. I have set up a GoFundMe Fundraiser and would really appreciate it if you would consider donating to my project, as each and every dollar makes the finalization of this project more attainable. Upon completion of this project, I will release my entire process to build the motorized BMX, with each step clearly elaborated, so that this can be replicated in the future and further improved. I hope you all find this project worthy of your contribution and I am eager to get into the next phase of development on this project. Feel free to message me anytime and ride safe!

PLEASE VISIT THE FUNDRAISING SITE HERE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!

Please share this request with other who might be interested in this process. If you prefer to donate via alternate method, please message me so I can accommodate to your convenience. Thank you

Attachments

Last edited: