Motorized bike repair centers/shops around me? Please help!

GoldenMotor.com

Richmond Apore

Jul 1, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm very new to the forum and also quite new to the motorized bike scene as well. So I recently purchased a motorized bike 80cc I believe and mixed up my first ratio of gas-oil and had one long smooth ride but afterwards, when I try to start up the engine and ride again, it tries to start up but fizzles out immediately. I don't know what is wrong with the bike, also it doesn't really help me that I have no choice than to leave my bike outside with no protection when it rains especially. I don't know how the rain has made things even worse if it weren't worse already. As you can tell, I need some help in getting my bike back up and running. I live in Leominster, MA which is close to both Worcester and Boston, MA, and I have searched online but can't seem to find a shop that checks-out/fixes motorized bikes. Could anyone please direct me to a shop or individual around the Leominster, Worcester and Boston general area for me to send my bike over for a check-out? I will be extremely grateful and relieved. Also if it helps, I currently school in UConn, so any location in CT too can help me out! Thanks in advance.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I would put an add on your local craigslist that you need a small engine mechanic to repair your 2 stroke bicycle engine.

dogcatcher

Nov 11, 2016
Texas
Check Craigslist for someone that sells used lawnmowers, try find somebody that does it as a retirement source of income. Sometimes you will be lucky and find an old guy that is bored and likes to tinker with stuff, that might become your mentor in small engine repair training.

• Love
Reactions: isaac_619