Me, Myself and I… You, He, and They

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
BTW....why did you hafta start that race behind everyone? Late? Or a penalty?
There were no penalties at the race and scotto was on the front line for the final 10 lap race that he came in second overall and first motorized bike.

PS: When replying to something or someone learn how to use the quoting
feature
so we know what you are responding to, so you don't cause confusion
because I had no idea what you were talking about too .........

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
what a great picture, we do the best we can.

Once a week I get to have my choice of food for lunch, I call it fast food friday. I was on the way for a double del and I passed 'T-roys', a mom and pop burger joint in Orange, so I stopped and picked up a cheeseburger, fry and Coke. Usually they are packed but lines were smaller that day so I was back on the road within minutes. Troys makes the best burgers, they have sweet onions Onion rings, steak cut fries, delicious fried zucchini, gyros, breakfast burritos and everything else. I know that every city has one of these hole in the wall food joints and I'm thankful that I have one locally that is legendary.

Attachments

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to make the June race, it’s too hard on Dad and I won’t race without his support. We will be at the Oct. race.
That's too bad that you won't be racing at the SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing
June 1st 2 Year Anniversary extravaganza.

You are gonna miss a lot of special features like these very cool billet
trophies from our great supporter Joker Machine.

1st place Trophies will be fully engraved for every class.

Will be a highly prized win along with the cast trophies that Arrow Motorized
Cycles made for a past race.

magrider said:
The awards are for the first racer to pass the finish line with the checkered flag, granted they complete the predetermined laps confirmed during the racers meeting, of each class, 1- for unlimited and 1- for mid-range, not necessarily the sub-class winner. I will give the prizes to the promoter when I sign in, who is you, then you can hand them out at the trophy ceremony.
Sorry, I won't be accepting any prizes that have lap count conditions attached to them. Sounds like you are still whining as in your original burger less bun post. :D

I was gonna bring ya one of these too.............but that can wait until October 19th.

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
That's too bad that you won't be racing at the SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing
June 1st 2 Year Anniversary extravaganza.

You are gonna miss a lot of special features like these very cool billet
trophies from our great supporter Joker Machine.

1st place Trophies will be fully engraved for every class.

Will be a highly prized win along with the cast trophies that Arrow Motorized
Cycles made for a past race.

Just realized that the trophy artwork photo did not show so here it is.

These are really kool billet trophies!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Joker makes nice stuff. to bad he doesn't make more to sell MBikers. what's up with the new rule book
Rules? Don't drink alkyhol and wear all the safety gear when you are riding on the track.
That's about it, not much of a book.....

When are you posting the race videos your dad took?

Joker Machine is too busy making parts for motorcycles to make a Lot less money making parts for motorized bicycles. They build and race their motorized bikes just because it's Fun.

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
some say 2 outta 3 aint bad... but its my youngest daughter that aways breaks my heart... i guess she's too much like her dad. always went the other way i pointed her... i'm not a praying man but she pulls prayers outta me every day. every night i keep the phone by the bed, hoping it will never ring, but making sure its aways their. just in case...you try to get them help but they dont see what is so plane to see. i love her and she loves me but today theirs a hole in my heart that only my daughter can fill.