MAY 15th Los Angeles-Burbank-Hollywood ride

GoldenMotor.com

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
yeah, if you have the route that would be great. that way we could meet along the way in case we miss the 10 am call time or don't want to ride the entire 35 miles.
: )

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
I'm ditchin this ride. Barnham RD. towards hollywood is totally dangerous! A crew of MBers, newbies, and even young teenagers {first time riding} are a mix for problems on a street that cars race on at 60mph on a two lane short highway. No sidewalk, on a steep hill, and last time we did somthing like that Culver City Classics' {Jeff} son got clipped by a SUV......... REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys are safe and stick together in a tight group- Good Luck

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
I'm ditchin this ride. Barnham RD. towards hollywood is totally dangerous! A crew of MBers, newbies, and even young teenagers {first time riding} are a mix for problems on a street that cars race on at 60mph on a two lane short highway. No sidewalk, on a steep hill, and last time we did somthing like that Culver City Classics' {Jeff} son got clipped by a SUV......... REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys are safe and stick together in a tight group- Good Luck
Ok.

To the non-kitty cats, ride is still on today at 10. The route was never etched in stone. Therefore, despite of what others say unknowing of the actual route, it will be as safe as possible to try and prevent putting lives in danger.
It will be a beautiful day in southern California today, so let's ride balls to the wall!!!

scoffey70

Sep 20, 2009
Burbank, Ca
Ur bike just won't make it up the hill. We have a chase car and my girl is gonna ride (first time rider) and I would NEVER put her life in danger! Soooooooo We already discussed a minor alt route.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
I hope your guys ride went well, which I'm sure it did. Wish I could of made it. Would like to extend an invite to anybody from up north to come down and ride with us here in San Diego! On June 20th at 10am, "Celebration of Summer Ride" Really cool route. maxvisions post has date time and map of route. Hope to see you there!

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Ur bike just won't make it up the hill. We have a chase car and my girl is gonna ride (first time rider) and I would NEVER put her life in danger! Soooooooo We already discussed a minor alt route.
Glad to hear that Rockvoice made the intelligent route change to a much safer/practical ride to lead the way for the Burbank/Hollywood ride!rotfl

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Glad to hear that Rockvoice made the intelligent route change to a much safer/practical ride to lead the way for the Burbank/Hollywood ride!rotfl
That's right "longhair", whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. We were also very glad to see that Rockvoice had the balls to make it to the Burbank/Hollywood ride. Next time, We'll try to get permission to ride around a flat and empty parking lot just for you :)

ps- 40mile @ PCH is up next. Disclaimer: it may be up to 8 HOURS

Last edited:

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Cmon Ladies, don't get butt hurt........ ynow I'm always bustin jokes on the salty peanut{Shaun}. I'm glad the ride did'nt hit any mishaps. What about those 10 trikes you guys gonna build for the rental place? hahahaha

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
I wanna thank everyone for coming. It was a little long due to some minor mechanical issues..., but as long as we have the chase car, we leave no one behind. Even if we didn't, we'll try to "Macgyver" something to try and make it work.

Greasemonkey- did you fix your bike?

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
The ride was fun, The L.A. club rides have some great peeps that show up for the rides.
I've made some great friends and it's great hanging with all of you on the rides.
here's some pics.
Cool pics, thanks for sharing. Always good to see and meet new people.

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
.trk(^) Are you done with your new bike?
Yup, just took er out on a short test run yesterday around the block. Pretty snappy with 36 tooth sprocket, expansion chamber, and all the other basic goodies. wanna cruise this saturday n put some miles on er.........brnot Arrato!

Last edited: