Maine motorized bicycle club

GoldenMotor.com

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Anyone interested in organizing a Motor Bike club for Maine let me know i think it would be a great way to get groups together for rides and stuff like that. Just let me know of any ideas or suggestions, this was just an idea i had toiling through the not so complexities of my Brain.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Re: Maine MB club

I r teh LONE RIDER!!1! *shakes fist rebelliously*

:p

Sounds good man, o'course organizing Mainers may prove a challenge lol

shadowsaidhe

Apr 15, 2010
maine

LOL, and when do we get guns?

(Now I got "ride-by" jokes stuck in my head)

you might have "ride-by" jokes stuck in your head but if i sing one more chorus of "I want 2 ride my bicycle" i think my wife is gonna kill me. THANKS (lol)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

LOL Shadow. Ya cracked the wife up too. Her major complaint is my playing that vid at 3AM on Fridays. (hehe, an' it's payday Friday today, wonk)

Forgot to say, thanks for the kind words on youtube. Gonna use pics from this summer to do another one but have yet to pick a song. Fair does some great ones; http://motorbicycling.com/f46/motorbicycling-com-you-tube-6360.html He is always looking for pics. should send him one of your build(s)

Thanks again! I am sure we will meet up at some MB thing this yr. There are gonna be a ton in New England this year. 2 of the guys up your way are George and Ray. These guys will have you doubled over laughing and amazed at what they can do with a bike, engine and a shoe lase, lol. An' thats just 2 of us...

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine

i wont go organized for fear of cofusing myself, but ill try for semi organized if that counts? i like the idea of the "ride by" i havent stopped loling just thinking of different jokes that could come from that oh well, sounds like we are going to have to set something up in the hopefully near future

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Is funny Cogs, First yr I "hosted" one of these things, I rented a pavilion in a semi privet park and bought $200 worth of food. Was real nice and I like to think all enjoyed but now, I invite some folks to meet at a park and try to remember to post a thread. And is just as much fun. Just sayin' no worries. All about the ride and sharing knowledge. Organizing takes thought, lol.

"How did you know it was an Amish drive-by?

Well, I heard clippity clop, clop, bang bang then clippity clop clop"

How'd ya know it was a china girl drive by? Well I never heard the shots but that weed whacker sound...

RusticoRay

Oct 3, 2009
6mi. from the Old North Bridge

Not to much better here today. If there is a event south of Bangor I'm in. The food preporation at Tri-State Run consisted of 5X2 for 3.00 egg and sausage mcmuffins a dozen assorted donuts and a box of Joe from DD. Any more orginazation than that and I get very confused. All about the friends, contraptions(motored whatever) and a ride.

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine

well from the looks of it there is definately going to be a Maine Ride, even if there is only a fes of us that attend, the exact location for meet up and the exact route is not yet determined, i havent set a date, but am thinking sometime in early June so i can hopefully have the parts so i can go faster than 23 mph, but hey its all about the ride aint it? Let me know of any ideas as to where we should all meet up and ride. I know for a few of us meeting up in Brunswick would be an easier solution, but i am still open for ideas. Also let mew know if June sounds good and as it gets a little closer we will make a definate place and time. till than since it is a nice day out im going for a ride, and im riding tommarrow r.ly.

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine

due to some certain at home issues im not going to be able to set up a ride in June, but am hoping for august if anyone else wants to go for a ride some time pm me and let me know, till than ill keep working on findin a spot to organzie a rally at
Nich aka cogswelln