low-mid rpm vibration/ droning sound

GoldenMotor.com

Smith80

Nov 6, 2017
Houston, Texas
I built my 7th motorized bicycle about three weeks ago and I've already broke it in.
I was riding it yesterday and it just randomly started vibration at mid-low rpms , not at high rpms.
I stopped and tightened the gas tank, motor mounts, head bolts, and my fenders) and it still vibrated

I looked back at the rear fender bracket, which is snapped which i still need to remove.... could that be the problem??

Really the vibrations aren't bad, but it makes a loud droning sound ( which made me think it was my gas tank)

Let me know your thoughts.. any input appreciated!

Niko

Smith80

Nov 6, 2017
Houston, Texas
I built my 7th motorized bicycle about three weeks ago and I've already broke it in.
I was riding it yesterday and it just randomly started vibration at mid-low rpms , not at high rpms.
I stopped and tightened the gas tank, motor mounts, head bolts, and my fenders) and it still vibrated

I looked back at the rear fender bracket, which is snapped which i still need to remove.... could that be the problem??

Really the vibrations aren't bad, but it makes a loud droning sound ( which made me think it was my gas tank)

Let me know your thoughts.. any input appreciated!

Niko
i found out my front motor mount studs were loose, and ended up taking them out and putting screws!