Lost my chopper!

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
That particular companys' bicycles are dangerous junk....look good, built bad. Cracking frames, bad welds ect....beware of putting an engine kit on one.

Last edited:

Shadeslay

Feb 25, 2009
Arroyo Grande, Ca
here's the specs for that bike, they have a link towards the bottom of original page.

Chopper Orange001 | XYZ Beach Cruisers Blog

Here's also a cheaper place for the prado, no idea how the customer service is.

Chopper Beach Cruisers - 2 Wheel Bikes - Beach Cruisers, Mountain Bikes, Tandem Bikes, Children's Bikes

Edit: you might also just call them, it appears they have varying sizes for some of those choppers, so they may just have a bigger one or be able to order one if that's what you are after.

Last edited:

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
whats the verdict on these xyz bikes? has anyone put a china girl on one. its just like the spoiler without the disc brakes. I hope it has good reviews because i got to have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Take a look at the greenline stretch below. You can get these on EBay for $199 w/free shipping and the guy is really good to deal with.

If Micargi is preferred, then go check out bike-buyers.com. They also have an EBay store and are also good to deal with. Both of these sellers have 100% feedback rating and both will respond to emails within 24 hours, which in my book is a great dealer.

Attachments

Masterm222

Feb 14, 2009
Billings, Montana
My Stiletto project is on hold until I receive the 24 tooth sprocket for the left side of the jack shaft and the 20 tooth freewheel for the right side that will go to the pedal chain. I think I will run an 18 tooth to the rear 34t MEGA-RANGE derailer. Should be like running a 45-46t sprocket in first gear. Sprockets should be here next week. I have designed a nice aluminum bracket to clamp to the bottom tube which my motor mount will attach to with insulators. This should make for a solid but vibration dampened motor. Plan on taking the jack shaft ends that came on the bike to the machine shop to be modified so I can mount the sprockets to it. Any ideas on how to get a disc brake caliper to work with the front wheel?:-|| Either going to build my own expansion pipe or order one from SBP when they have them in stock again. Let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts about this build. Two or three heads are better than one!.trk Going to be a ball when finished!dance1

Masterm222

Feb 14, 2009
Billings, Montana
I am also tossing around the idea of building my own gas tank and using the front cover that is on the bike as side covers for the tank so I don't loose the look it has.

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
My Stiletto project is on hold until I receive the 24 tooth sprocket for the left side of the jack shaft and the 20 tooth freewheel for the right side that will go to the pedal chain. I think I will run an 18 tooth to the rear 34t MEGA-RANGE derailer. Should be like running a 45-46t sprocket in first gear. Sprockets should be here next week. I have designed a nice aluminum bracket to clamp to the bottom tube which my motor mount will attach to with insulators. This should make for a solid but vibration dampened motor. Plan on taking the jack shaft ends that came on the bike to the machine shop to be modified so I can mount the sprockets to it. Any ideas on how to get a disc brake caliper to work with the front wheel?:-|| Either going to build my own expansion pipe or order one from SBP when they have them in stock again. Let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts about this build. Two or three heads are better than one!.trk Going to be a ball when finished!dance1
ya try to keep the gears you have and add a extra spocket to the left side thats what we are going toi do! also there is a local bike shop that has chopper style forks with the bracket welded to the forks i think .we.it is a 30in lengh