Looking for china motor replacement corvallis oregon

GoldenMotor.com

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
Looking for 50cc or 80cc china replacement motor. my total budget is $100 but that is unemployment money and I go without anything for the week that I spend it on a motor so the less the better and I will keep looking I found one for around 85 and that will probably be the one I get, 50 dollars would be best. I have two and a half more weeks until I can buy one so I got some time. Its okay if its used as long as it still has power. Thank you.

This is now zptlaff:-|| and this is what I want.shft.dnut

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
So I think I am going to go with the zoombicycles I am even trying to earn there coupon for earning 1000 point witch are worth 1 cent so one thousand is $10 I will be purchasing this in two weeks so If any one has a motor they want to sell me let me know before wednesday in two weeks peace out

Last edited:

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
I got a grubbee sky hawk black 66/80 cc runs great the only thing im using the clutch cover on my bike i would have to ship it to you i guess

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
50 and definitely garuntee I had it on a bike not too long ago but had problem finding wheels because its cheaper to buy a bike instead of wheels for it lol. I had to use the plate for my bike because i broke my clutch arm retain pin just havent ordered a new one. what happened to your engine

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
Cool so all you did was take the plate off I wonder if mine will fit it is a china motor and I do not now it's origins do all the motors have the same plate or I could fix your broken one if it is fixable, even if not I could have a machine shop make a piece of aluminum I have fit, I wonder if it has to be concave or if it can be flat. We need to figure out shipping I will have the money for this in about a week and a half not this Wednesday but next I think it is the 27th peace out

Last edited:

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
Oh witch model is the motor you have I have heard that the grubee's are better than just a regular china motor, and my engine developed a loud knock, I then added more oil to the mix than I had been normally in response to the knock for extra lubrication and it rode about a block and a half and it just quit and I never could get it to start again.

Last edited:

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
Thank you I have already selected what I am going to buy if tim does not follow through thank you though and peace out