Living a Moderator's life

GoldenMotor.com

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
HAPPY Wants to know if he gets a check.NEWS FLASH! It came today,thanks guys.Happy is going out tonight and try to pick up an imarinary HOOKER.H.D.

a_dam

Feb 21, 2009
Momence, IL
Quote from fairracing31

The BEST MOTORIZED BICYCLE FORUM ON THE NET.
I agree!

Yeah, gotta love the Nigerian email scams. MSNBC did one of those predator-style Chris Hanson stings on a Nigerian scammer. After it was all done, he told the guy that he was busted and then let him go. If it's an American citizen attempting to meet a child that doesn't exist, he gets tackled and imprisoned for years. If it's a foreigner ripping off Americans, we can't do anything about it.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I'll bet that Happy goes out with a hot tennis ball one that is shaved smooth. MMMMHHHH!!!!!
Those shaved smooth things.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
the way i look at it, is it's not my site, and i have to abide by the rules of whomever set it up. same with anything. business, home, someone's girlfriend...

if i didn't like the way a site was run, i wouldn't want be on it anyway.

i admit, it would be nice to #?%*& swear sometimes, but i gotta remember there's 11 year old kids on here, too.
Like Meh!!!
But i cus to much in life :p

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
What's Crime 360?
Was it about all the crack houses? Prostitutes? Meth labs? Terrible roads (the real crime) or the really terrible bakery where everything you buy tastes like cigarette ashes?

Last edited: